Monday, April 27, 2009

Rug Fix

While the downstairs bathroom project is on hiatus (waiting for pool boy to spackle), I tackled the girls bathroom. No not redecorating, just cleaning and unclogging drains. I discovered that the IKEA rubberbacked rug was sticking to the tile. Here's what I did to solve that. I used an old towel, cut it into a circle and serged the edges. Now we don't have to buy a new rug!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bathroom Project

It's time to paint the the downstairs bathroom. It took a week to remove the 80s dusty rose "parade of homes" wall paper. Shown here are some decorating directions that we could go.